Friday 25 February 2011

Friday morning


Last day of the half term break! It doesn't look as if it's been raining overnight which is very welcome, although it does feel a bit chilly at the moment. Hopfully it will be another delightful spring-like day, as yesterday was. I do hope so - I have some flowers to put in the bare bed (where the plant that was taking over the world lived) while I decide what to put there more permanently and also a couple of very healthy looking perennial wallflowers to replace the two I dug out last autumn. My bigger French window looks straight out onto the former bed, so some colour is needed there. Photo was taken in very poor light - sorry!

I'm hoping to get a lot of house based stuff done today. It needs doing and I'd love to have a free day tomorrow. Here's hoping, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment