Monday 7 February 2011

Monday morning

. . . and it's back to school. I feel like the Shakespeare schoolboy - creeping unwillingly to school - but I am sure the energy levels will rise once I'm there and they will have to emerge fully once the children have arrived.

It's just an 'ordinary' day today, if working with little children can ever be called such a thing. Apart from violins, there's nothing special going on (except for my wonderful teaching, of course - cough, cough) and, hopefully, things should go smoothly after the ups and downs of last week.

I'm not swimming though - I think that by the end of the day I will be very tired and fit for nothing more than coming home and resting with my knitting. I can always change my mind if this isn't the case, but I don't want to push it through and then find that I'm all in the next day, which was what happened over the weekend.

It seems awfully near half term now - just two weeks to go. And then we are half way through the school year. That's scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment