Thursday 17 February 2011

Thursday morning

. . . and I'm feeling much brighter after a good night's sleep. I'm out to the second of the CASPA training sessions today and have planned a lovely morning's work based on an Anansi story - literacy, a bit of PSHE, some art and craft making an Anansi headdress and then a mathematical investigation. I'm sorry I won't be there to deliver it really, it looks really good on paper!

Then this afternoon it is the last of our swap-around sessions and I have Y1 for music.

It's been a lovely week. As an occasional, well worth doing. I think most of us miss the usual 'landmarks' to the day/week that give predictability and stability though, and it will be good to get back into our familiar routines again. Some need them more than others, but all benefit in one way or another, adults and children alike, I think.

And, of course, there's just two days until half term. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment