Wednesday 9 February 2011

Wednesday evening

Sadly, the combined staff meeting didn't come off. I don't know why, but I'm sad that it didn't. Hopefully it can be re-scheduled at some point. As a result we all had a cosy, internal stuff meeting with plenty of banter and laughter. Nice.

It's been another lovely day. After my unexpected absences last week, the children have become very loving and 'huggy' and no longer am I having to be 'severe' with the pickles. I can say what I want to say and smile and they know that I mean what I say. I feel we've taken a huge, ginormous step forward in lots of ways in recent weeks, and I really look forward to going in each day to work with them.

I've said it before and I'll more than likely say it again. I'm just SO lucky! There's nothing like teaching, and teaching littlies is The Very Best There Is! So satisfying. I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment