Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wednesday morning

Half way through the half term break already. Time flies when you don't want it to, doesn't it? Mind you, at my age time flies anyway, accelerating away in to the distant future! No way of stopping it, nor of slowing it down. A reminder to make the most of it.

Having said that, I have to admit that yesterday was a shockingly lazy day in some ways but I did get the second little knitted gift finished, all but the buttons, which I forgot to buy on Sunday. All that remains is to get that sorted, wrap them both up carefully and take them over this afternoon - I'm looking forward to that.

The other main thing I did was to go to a local health food store and stock up on the more 'exotic' dried fruits I couldn't find last week. So now I have papaya, pineapple, mango, a big bag of cranberries, etc, as well as some apple concentrate which will be nice mixed with fizzy water and topped with ice, and a few other bits and bobs. Oh, and a large tin of Marigold low sodium vegetable bouillon. I was really pleased to get that as I use it a lot and you can't always get the low sodium variety in the local shops. To get a large tub of it was an added bonus. I was a bit put out with myself though - there were some lovely looking organic oats but I have only just refilled my oat container so really don't need any more at all at the moment. Never mind, the shop won't go away (I hope).

Today's resolution: Must start on my bedroom, must, must, MUST. It's an utter disgrace!!!
Today's knitting (is this incompatible with the immediate above?): I have found a nice (and free) pattern for little Christmas (sorry) stocking decorations, teeny, just big enough for a fun size bar or a small handful of sweets. I want to make some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment