Saturday 5 March 2011

Saturday morning


I was so hoping to sleep longer and wake later - should've known better, shouldn't I? I've been up for a couple of hours now but if I start getting tired at least I can pop back to bed for another snooze. That's one of the many good things about weekends!

I've just turned the oven on ready for those mini-cupcakes I will be making for the Witches this evening. I need to make some more little decorations too and I think I'm going to do a wee Internet trawl to look for more little cutters as the ones I have are rather limiting the decorations to butterflies and flowers! I know they're expensive, but a few at a time won't hurt the bank balance too much.

George comes today after a few weeks off. Another sign of longer days and stronger light is that weeds are starting to grow between the paving slabs, so I guess that will be his first job.

Well, better go and mix a cake.


Photo: Some of my mini daffs. Pretty, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment