Saturday 12 March 2011

Saturday morning

And. . .

I'm going on a printer hunt
I'm going to catch a big one
What a beautiful day!!
I'm not scared
;0)

As well as that, I'm off into town to pay in some money, I'm going into Lakeland to get sundry bits and bobs and, after trawling around PC World, I am going to treat myself to a look around Hobbycraft (yes, again). See, it is a beautiful day, whatever the weather says! And I'm not scared, but the bank manager might be!

I've just baked 30 cupcakes. No, I'm not going into business, no way, but I had an idea for comic relief which is this coming Friday (the cakes will be frozen until Thursday evening).
I bake cupcakes and ice them with comic relief related stuff (red noses, red hearts, etc). People buy one for £1.00 or more (more, I hope) and write their name on a cupcake picture to go into the Grand Draw! The winner gets a third of the money paid, comic relief gets the rest.

I hope it works! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment