Monday 25 April 2011

Monday morning

more

The last day of the Easter Holidays. Back to work tomorrow (for three days) so I really ought to do some formal planning today, I guess. Of course, I won't be in class until the afternoon because of PPA, etc, but my cover does need some idea of what to do!

Apart from that, I have a mound of washing as tall as the shed to get under control, with the resulting ironing afterwards. If it's hot again (and I hope it will be) I will put it all out to dry in the sun.

And finally there's the matter of a few cupcakes to make and ice. At school we have a tradition that the birthday girl (or boy) provides cakes or other goodies for playtime. Of course, me being me, it has to be cupcakes!

I was very pleased to find that for the first time in over a week I was able to sleep on my side. Sleeping on my side is my favourite and, usually, most comfortable position, but over this last week I've not been able to as it was just painful. Last night it was OK again, thank goodness.

Well, I'd better get going or I won't get it all done.


Photo: More birthday flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment