Sunday 8 May 2011

Sunday morning

It's very damp here at the moment, although it isn't raining right now and we could do with a lot more before the soil is properly watered. It's also a lot fresher, thank goodness. Yesterday ended up pretty muggy and humid and I finished the day with one of my increasingly rare one sided headaches which still lingers now but isn't anything like what it was overnight, thank goodness.

Yesterday was a lazy day. I was so tired I kept dropping off to sleep; once I nodded off while sitting at the computer! The humidity didn't help, but it wasn't just that, it was general tiredness. What with that and some frolics on FirstClass, I didn't get all that much done. So today I have all the chores I really ought to have done yesterday but didn't. Ho hum!

On a happier note, after the successful slow roast lamb over Easter, I have bought a smaller lamb joint to have another go at it. I'm hoping the results will provide the basis for some of my dinners in various ways this week as well as today. Must remember to put it in at about 8 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment