Monday 4 July 2011

Monday evening

. . . and I'm gradually relaxing after the last 'important' thing I have to organise this year. Infant Sports Day is over, done and dusted. The sun shone, the mums, dads, grannies, grandads and other adults came to cheer the children on and - well, I'm pleased. A very big thank you to all who helped to make the occasion a success.

We had the first complete run through of the W o O today too and it promises to be very, very good indeed. Of course, there's a lot to sort out still, but the bare bones are there and it will be great!

And I am absolutely worn out. I can't remember the last time I felt this exhausted. I dislike being out in the sun - always have done - and a couple of hours of it is just too much!! Shade is definitely cool in every sense of the word! I'm going to sleep extremely well tonight! I hope all my readers do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment