Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tuesday evening

Apologies for the lack of post this morning. I started doing the usual sleepless nights before an observation thing and spent much of Monday night wide awake, worrying. When I finally got to sleep the alarm woke me up rather than waking naturally and things were a rush. The observation, by the way, isn't till Thursday, so that's potentially two more nights of worry. I wish I didn't . . .

After a first run through of the W of O yesterday, today was a singing rehearsal and I have to say the singing is extremely good. I know that if I do go totally off beam next week, the singers will just keep on going. Very reassuring.

The rest of the day was normal stuff. PPA, coordinator time (very much needed) and with my class in the afternoon. Rehearsals are getting many and varied and I am very grateful to my KS2 colleagues who take my class while I am tickling the ivories. I think it's also good for my littlies who are proving themselves more than capable to coping with a variety of familiar adults teaching them.

Aned so things hot up towards the end of the school year! Thirteen more days to go. Where *has* this year gone to?

No comments:

Post a Comment