Thursday 3 November 2011

Thursday

According to my friend, Diane, on her blog, it's forecast to rain quite a lot today.  About time too.  Despite the little bit of rain we've been getting recently, the ground is still very dry and very hard a few centimetres down.  Some good rain will help considerably.  I want the ground to be good and wet when the cold weather comes so that the moisture breaks up the soil as it freezes.

The flip side is that it's Thursday.  Outdoor games day.  In a way, it might be a blessing is disguise, as it means the maths can be done this morning and I can catch up on the art this afternoon.  That really would be good!

Ah well, we will see.  Either way it won't affect me as the head and I are off to a funeral after play so it's a sad day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment