Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wednesday morning

While everyone else is rejoicing in the lighter evenings, I am really noticing the darker mornings!  They're jolly cold too - every morning there's been a frost requiring a scraping of the car.  If the clocks hadn't gone forward, the frost would have melted before I left home.

Yesterday was interesting - I was involved in interviews.  Much less stressful being an interviewer rather than an interviewee, that's for sure!  While I was thus engaged, my children were having a whale of a time making model rocking horses with paper plates, card and sundry other bits and bobs.  Today (June's idea) we are going to let each of them take a photo of their horse to stick in their theme book.  Then it's continuing with making those open boxes for a creme egg.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment