Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tuesday

Croak, croak, croak.  Yup, now my voice is going.  School should be fun!  Fortunately, I am out of class this morning and this afternoon is art, so I should be able to manage.  I just wish the aches would go!

The fire painting yesterday was obviously challenging.  It's great when you find a practical activity that so evidently stretches them and it was good to see the care they were taking with their painting - which was the primary focus of the lesson.  A lot of children are quite happy to 'scrub' with their brush and get into all sorts of messes, but the inherent challenge of the task meant that they had to use their brushes very carefully.

The other main event at the moment is that it's the new round of OUSA elections and three of us are busy modding the hustings forum, collating questions and, eventually, selecting those questions that are to be asked of the candidates.  It seems to be gathering momentum after a slow start and makes interesting work.

Well, I had better get going and prepare a few resources.  I was so whacked last night that I was asleep before eight, so didn't do what needed doing then.  Can't leave a supply with no resources, can I?



No comments:

Post a Comment