Thursday 7 June 2012

Thursday later on

The sun came out, would you believe.  After breakfast we went into town where my visitors raided out local M&S and managed to get whet they had been looking for without success in their own local store.  However, they decided that they wouldn't risk Hyde Hall so I cobbled together a lunch of home made tomato and lentil soup followed by apricot muffins and very nice they were too and as we were eating the rain started.  it hasn't stopped since.
However, my guests had a second plan and that was to visit Oaklands Museum, so that's where they are right now, hopefully enjoying it.  It's been a very long time since I went to Oaklands so I'm looking forward to hearing what they think of it.
And tonight we're going out for dinner - yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment