Friday 13 July 2012

Friday

Six!

Well, we were right to change the BBQ to a Chinese.  It's been chucking it down all night and is still spitting.  We'd have worried all day.  We can still sit out if the weather permits, without worrying about cooking food, etc.
As a result of our decision, yesterday evening I used Just Eat to make an Internet order.  Very simple, very straightforward and the others just pay me what they owe.  I checked the date very carefully - 13-7-12 - and put J's name, address and phone number on the order as it's being delivered there.
You can imagine her shock when she got a phone call from the takeaway shop with a query about the meal they were supposed to be delivering a short time later!  Eeeeek.  However, they got it as soon as J pointed out that it was for delivery tonight, not yesterday evening.  Phew!!!

SENCO time today.  There's lots and lots of bits and pieces to sort out and I guess I will be on the go all day.  Keeps me out of mischief.  :0)

I'm just sitting watching flowers in the rain . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment