Saturday 7 July 2012

Saturday morning

It's not raining.  While the skies don't look clear, they certainly don't look threatening either so maybe we will have a fine day.  Actually, yesterday was dire in the morning but the afternoon was warm and sunny - fairly humid, in fact.  So much so that early evening I sat on my recliner with the fan blowing on me because it was so hot, reclined (as you do) and when I woke up, I was cold.  The humidity had dropped while I was snoozing!

It was a busy day yesterday.  Two meetings in the morning and two in the afternoon, lots of associated paperwork and an IEP to write with very little information to inform it.  Amazing how one can fill several pages with very little info, isn't it?  Things certainly are not easing off as the year draws to a close.  Quite the opposite, in fact!

It's not all doom and gloom though.  I've just been out into the garden and picked my first little gem - well, two, in fact, because one had the temerity to start bolting.  It's a very uplifting experience.  Picking the lettuce, I mean, not bolting.

And today I have to do the curriculum wheels.  No, don't ask, you really don't want to know!  And then, maybe, a trip to Lathcoats farm although I need to check their web site first to see whether the strawberries are OK for picking.  After all this rain they might not be but  I NEED strawberries to make the thank you pressies for all my lovely parent helpers.

Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment