Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wednesday morning

Last Saturday, while I was at Letchworth, the three of us drove off to a rather nice garden centre about twenty minutes' drive away.  I can't remember the name of the place but it was very like our Wyvale but with a bigger 'shop', a very nice eating area and a big pond.  After a most acceptable cheese scone with coffee (most cheese scones don't have anywhere near enough cheese, but this one did), dad read his paper while mum and I trawled around the shop.  There were some lovely things - expensive tut, agreed, but very nice tut.  I wasn't tempted really though, not even with the kitchen stuff - perhaps I am growing up at last.  After collecting dad, we strolled around the grounds for a while and I took a few photos.  A very pleasant visit indeed and a place I'd like to go back to in the late spring.






No comments:

Post a Comment