Thursday 13 September 2012

Thursday morning

. . . and I nearly forgot to write my blog.  There was a very worthy and commendable reason though - I was working on next week's planning, having been inspired by my new co-worker in Y1 who HATES planning over the weekend.  OK by me!!  So it's all done and even sent over to her.  Nice to have a planning free weekend, isn't it?

Yesterday was another really pleasant day, albeit a very long one, what with staff meeting and then staying till six to keep to my check list - which is working brilliantly at the moment, my table has never been so tidy!  So I got home at about 6:16, cooked dinner (skinny pie and carrots from the garden, yum) and I was in bed and falling asleep by 8:30.  So I didn't have time to make that Hairy Dieters curry last night - maybe tonight instead.

Today shouldn't be as long, although you never know in teaching, do you?  You just never know!

Welcome home, Diane!  I've missed reading your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment