Thursday 20 September 2012

Thursday

Stupid o'clock again!

The trouble with this is that it becomes a self-perpetuating circle.  You wake up very early, do your day's work, get home, have dinner and fall asleep, so you reckon, very sensibly, that you may as well fall asleep in beds rather than wake in the middle of the night stiff, aching and cold in your armchair.  So you do.  Consequently, you then wake very early because you've had the sleep you need.  And so it goes on - and on and on and on.

For me, it's not a problem.  I can always find something to do.  It only becomes a problem when there's something planned for the evening (hardly ever) or when people start noticing and commenting!  And I can live with that.

I love my little class.  They're very sweet and very gorgeous and there are plenty of 'characters' to keep me on my toes.  Going into school is a huge pleasure at present!  Three cheers, long may it continue!

Today is possibly the most 'normal' day of the week.  With my class all day, no PPA, coordinator time, SEN time, just me and my class.  Don't get me wrong, those times are essential and very much appreciated.  But it is nice to have a whole day with my children.  And no playground duty either.  Three more cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment