Tuesday 11 September 2012

Tuesday morning

Another happy day yesterday.  I paid for the camera so it is now mine and my Hairy Dieters recipe book arrived a day early.  I spent a joyous evening reading through and, oh, my, there are so many recipes I'm going to try, I can see that they will keep be going for months.  I'm going to have to make half quantities - one for me and one for the freezer - or I will just have too much stored away and my freezer is already rather loaded up.  I think that I have to be disciplined and make one new thing a week.  It'll make the fun last longer.

Everything is ready for school - a most comfortable feeling - so I can spend the rather earlier morning than I would really like getting up to date with online things.  I've hardly looked at the OUSA forums for a couple of days, which is unlike me!  Now's the chance to catch up!  Brekky was going to be a poached egg on a crumpet but yesterday evening I was too full after the first course to want the dessert I had already prepared (spiced apples and raisins in yogurt) so it went into the fridge for this morning.  I've got some melon to use up too so it will be a fruity breakfast!  The rest of the day's eating is freezer based stuff so I'd better go and get it all out to thaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment