Saturday 22 December 2012

Saturday a little later on

I'm not long back from the Big Shop at Sainsbury's and all I can say is 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh'.

I am so very glad I didn't leave it until later.  It was quite bad enough at that time.  I met several people I knew and we all said more or less the same thing - aaarrrggghhh!
Unfortunately, there were several things I couldn't get.  No peppers, no sprouts apart from those on a stem and they're a hassle and expensive into the bargain.  A few other things too, so I will be popping to Morrisons later - at least I have a guaranteed parking slot there, in the school car park!

Right - better go and put it all away, sort it all out, make room in the fridge (the turkey is arriving today and I don't think it is cold enough to put it in the shed, darn it) and then I'm having a sit down and wait for when I can safely take some more meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment