Saturday 16 March 2013

Oh, my goodness - so delicious

I've made the orange squash but it's cooling so I haven't tried it yet.  I used the residue to make orange and lemon spread and it's lovely.

And then I made the cream of chicken soup and Oh. My. Goodness.  It is absolutely delicious  The recipe made 2 litres of it so some will have to freeze but I guess I will get through a fair amount today.   The flavour is so chickeny and the texture is so creamy despite there being no milk or cream in it at all.  What it does have is rice and macadamia nuts (should have been almonds or cashews but I didn't have any).
I did change a few bits (don't we always) and I will post about it on TsRs later on, with due acknowledgement, of course.

It can be made the normal way too, of course, it just would take longer and use a lot more utensils!!

No comments:

Post a Comment