Monday 30 December 2013

Monday

The second week of the Christmas holiday although I don't feel that I have had much holiday so far.  I'm taking it a lot easier this week, believe me.

Yesterday was good.  The pie I made was delicious, as was the ice cream, so we ate well for lunch.  Today will be mostly leftovers (of leftovers) but I am seeing light at the end of the food tunnel and it's not been as bad as previous years.  Inevitably I have thrown a few things away, but not too much.

I have a lot of fruit to use up, which isn't such a bad thing and should help to clear the palate after all the festive excesses.

Today is going to be idle and easy (I hope) with not a lot on except going through the Christmas photos and selecting some for a book.  Should be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment