Monday 9 December 2013

Monday

. . . and the first show performance is due to start at 9:30 this morning.  I have a great big long list of Things To Do and will need to get stuck in as soon as I get to school.
I shall be glad when it is Thursday morning!

Yesterday was OK.  We (Beth, Alex and I) enjoyed a simple lunch of jacket potatoes, cheese, ham and baked beans and in the afternoon, later on, Beth and I took a trip out to Next to get the bedside cabinets for the 'new' bedroom.  However, as we approached, we took one look at the queues stretching back in three directions, changed lanes and came home again!
This is what I want.  Simple and matching what's been built in quite well.
It's going to be a funny old week one way and another, with different things happening and I shall be out of class on and off for stuff.  However, the planning is all done and I have just about all of the resources ready, so that's good.

I hope you all have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment