Sunday 15 December 2013

Sunday

. . . and here I am.  Better late than never.  I've been away for a short weekend, up to mum and dad's for the Arcadians Christmas 'thing' - a performance of Christmas songs of all kinds and very, very enjoyable.  Even more enjoyable was spending some time with my parents - two of my bestest friends in the world!

That's about it really.  I drove over yesterday morning, had lunch and then slept the afternoon away.  I also had another sleep this morning before leaving.  I obviously need to catch up on sleep!!!

Five more days before the holiday and I do have quite a lot to do in that time.  This year Christmas is early and there's several days going free after New Year, which is really very nice.  I think I'd rather have recovery time after the festive season than before!

By the way, I think I know why I have been feeling so achey recently.  Yes, I have done something to my shoulder (a trapped nerve or something a bit less less ouc, maybe) but apart from that the next cold is starting to come out.  Fortunately I am a wimp and have been dosing up.

After a bit of sun this morning on the way back home, it is now raining and looks to be set in for the rest of the day.  Ah, well!  Could be snow, let's look on the bright side!

No comments:

Post a Comment