Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tuesday

Good morning, everyone.  Brrrr - it's jolly cold outside and damp too.  Outdoor games are in danger and I must make sure that maths is ready in case.

I did get supply cover yesterday and managed to get the mountain of paperwork reduced just a little bit.  It was a day for solid working from about 7:45 to 6:00 when school was locked, apart from half an hour for lunch, but worth the effort.

Today is another day doing other things.  It's coordinator time and PPA but also half of the LSAs/TAs are having training and I will be attending that.  The other half will have it at another time and the junior coordinator will go to that one.  All is planned and prepared for my regular cover, so that's OK.

Now I need to go into the kitchen and get some soup made for tea tonight.  This is where Thermione really comes into her own.  All jolly good fun!

Enjoy your day.  I'm sure I will.

4 comments:

  1. Had I been given a chance to chose between freezing games outside or maths I don't think indoors would have won .... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the damp, not the cold. I cannot bear the thought of 28 pairs of plimsolls (mostly unnamed, despite reminders) gently steaming dry in the bay for the rest of the day. They have track suits for the cold! :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I meant when I was a child ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, gotcha. Oh, for me, a book would have won, every time!!!
    J x

    ReplyDelete