Thursday 23 October 2014

Thursday

Good mornings, everyone.  I thought it was going to be warmer but it seems to have been a chilly night and I was glad I could snuggle under my duvet and stay cosy.  Even the children are beginning to comment that it is cold.  it isn't really, of course, it is just the contrast and the wind makes is feel cooler than it really is.

Yesterday went OK.  We got loads done which is always satisfying and not, if I can get it all into my format and with my comments on, I will have a clear conscience during the break.

Have a good day, everyone.


I've just come back in to say that Google seems to have put Capcha (or whatever it is called) back on my blog.  I will leave it there for a while because it was taking a while to clear the spam out of the 'spam box' each day.  I hope it isn't too much of a nuisance.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you have everything under control Joy it does make for a happier day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it just. My list never ends!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon be Half Term and time for you to enjoy some time for yourself. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely feeling, that's for sure!
    J x

    ReplyDelete