Friday 6 March 2015

Friday

Good morning.  It seems to be quite a mild morning, comparatively speaking.  No frost and no chilliness.  There was a lot of sun yesterday, when I was in the right place to notice.

I shall be off again today after a day of dizziness and headache yesterday.  A whole week off is dreadful, but there you go.  I am really hoping that today is the day things really come together and improve.

There's not a lot to talk about really so I will keep this brief and wish you all a very good day.

6 comments:

  1. You are very wise to stay at home again today - poor love, you really have been suffering with it. Hope you have been able to sleep well and that you will feel better very, very soon.
    Take great care. S. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so and I doubt I would be much use in school but the guilt . . .
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tsk 'guilt' needs erasing from the vocab. Eventually, they will have to, and will move on without you after you retire. You have the Management team's 'blessing' to stay off and look after yourself. Teachers are the world's worst sufferers from the 'hairshirt' syndrome that they administer to themselves. (hugs) Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The work ethic is a painful thing but just imagine all the kids at home sick because you went in to work. Better at home until you are really well again.

    ReplyDelete