Monday 16 March 2015

Monday

Many thanks to Beth for a lovely day yesterday.  We played at patchwork stuff together and then she made a wonderful afternoon tea with sandwiches and pinwheels and crackers and lovely sweet things.  I got out my best china and it was fab.


Yesterday was an easier day than Saturday although still busy.  It was also wetter and much milder, thank goodness.  Saturday felt very cold all day.

And now it is back to school.  We have violins today, not Wednesday, and rehearsals for the Infant Music Festival on Thursday.  All go, isn't it?


5 comments:

  1. Beth did a great job with your Mother's Day Tea - how lovely, all looks so pretty and I am sure it tasted wonderful, too.
    Have a good day today. :o)
    S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea looks spectacular and I bet it tasted just as good. Have a great day and good luck with the violins....

    ReplyDelete
  3. < grin > Oh, I don't take them, we have a visiting teacher. I play the piano for them though.
    It was a lovely tea and I have some leftover pinwheels for packed lunch today. Yay!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, that looks scrumptious! The pinwheels look like they have ham in them, so nice when vegetarians cater for carnivores too! And those tempting cakes, drool, drool ... Axx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was cream cheese and ham and I've just finished them off for lunch - really scrummy!
    J x

    ReplyDelete