Friday 22 May 2015

Friday

Half term has started, more or less.  No school today (report writing day) so, of course, I woke at two this morning, wide awake and ready to bounce downstairs for a new day.  I'm getting a bit tired now so shall pop back up soon for another sleep but really, how stupid is that?

Yesterday was incredibly busy.  I got a lot done, both admin and teaching and left fairly quickly, so I will have to go into school next week to sort things out.  That's not going to be a problem as at the moment I am looking forward to a lovely long week off.

So today I will do some report writing and then enjoy the rest of the day.  I'm hoping that it will be as warm and sunny as yesterday so I can sit and sneeze in the garden.  Yes, I think the hay fever has landed at last!  It's tablets ahoy for me now!

This fairly short as I can feel myself dropping off to sleep again so I'd better get back upstairs pronto!  I hope those of you who live locally are all sleeping sweetly still . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment