Tuesday 5 May 2015

Tuesday (rather later than usual)

So sorry for the non-appearance this moning/  I was rather busy and just didn't have the time.  So I'm here now!

Monday was a lovely day.  It started off rather cloudy and I did wonder, but after a while the clouds lifted and by the time I arrived at Hyde Hall the sun was out and it was gorgeous.

You will be glad to know that I was very self controlled as far as the craft fair was concerned, just treating myself to some lavendar and something hand and body cream.  Unfortunately, the smell got the better of me and I bought a sausage roll to eat as I sat in the sun, reading and listening to a singer/guitarist who was rather good.  So that's £2.00 for yesterday and shame on me, although it was an outing and a treat was appropriate.  As a RHS member I didn't have to pay the entry fee!

I'll talk about today when I do tomorrow's blog.  It's been an upsy downsy day.


1 comment:

  1. Hyde Hall sounds great and I am so glad you got yourself something nice - you work so hard, you should treat yourself! :o) Also so glad to hear you enjoyed a sausage roll - nothing to be ashamed of, it sounds lovely where you ate it and again, you deserve a treat. :o)
    Have a good day today. :o) S.xxx

    ReplyDelete