Wednesday 5 August 2015

Wednesday

Good morning, gentle readers.  Today I am up before the sun and it's all a bit dull but maybe it will turn out OK.  Yesterday ended up a bit like Monday but without the little shower of rain.  A great drying day and, because there was no fence painting, I was able to take advantage of it.

Beth and I went out shopping and bought all sorts of bits and bobs - fabric and the like.  Then we set to and worked, getting quite a lot done through the afternoon.

While we were at the market I had a look at the fruit and veg stall and there were some greengages so I bought some for jam.  That's my first task for today.  I also ought to make some more bread.

But first - breakfast and then a bath and get dressed as the painter is coming for a 7:30 start.  Suits me!

Edited to add (because I forgot)
Breakfast:  yogurt and fruit
Lunch:  scrambled eggs on toast
Dinner:  Something from the freezer - haven't looked yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment