Tuesday 15 December 2015

Tuesday


Oh, my word, what a fantastic afternoon I had yesterday.  I went to the Junior Carol Concert down and St Andrew's Church and it was brilliant.  Great singing, great readings.  Away in a Manger, sung beautifully with one child signing at the front brought tears to my eyes and is something I will never forget.

Now I have two days of work.  Mostly it is lessons I have delivered before and I will have a good time.

However, I am a bit short on time now so this will be short.  Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

  1. Lessons? LESSONS?? It's the end of term woman! Get a DVD on lol!!
    In between performances, Y6 will be doing assessments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lessons, I fear - I have the planning!!!
    :-)

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lessons are the way to go, they need structure and something to do at this time of year, I agree.
    Today I'm off to the local special school with a group of our children to experience a Christmas story in their sensory room. It was excellent last year so I'm really looking forward to it! I really am lucky to do what I do :-) Nativity day was a success- blog coming soon!

    ReplyDelete