Monday 25 July 2016

Monday

Good morning, Shoestringers.  Things are all back to normal here in sunny mid-Essex, whatever 'normal' means.  The windows are open, the sun is shining, the breeze is rustling the leaves on the surrounding trees.  It is all just lovely!

Sunday was quite busy.  After a pleasant drive home I set to and unpacked, sorted ont washing, did some tidying up, picked up my friend from the station, made dinner (delicious) and generally enjoyed myself.

I changed my lunch plans and made the egg muffin that was shown on Eat Well for Less this last week.  For such a simple recipe it was absolutely delicious although I am sure the deliciousness was helped by the home made English muffin.  It was also very filling.
I've blogged about it in t'other blog.
http://fooddiaryofteacher.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/egg-muffin.html

I'm not sure what we are doing today but it will be something!  :-)

Today's food:
B:  bran flakes with fresh fruit, maybe some melon slices.
L:  tuna salad, apple
D:  vegetable curry, rice, yogurt


No comments:

Post a Comment