Saturday 4 February 2017

Saturday

Hello, gentle readers, and welcome to another Saturday.  It's damp and chilly here but we don't appear to have had those strong winds they were predicting.

Yesterday had quite a busy start, what with housework and ironing, but ended up very pleasantly with friends and a meal out.  I had hunter's chicken with chips (yum) and the 'house coleslaw' and it was all very delicious; so delicious was it that I managed to finish every little bit which is unusual.  That may account for the fact that I've spend some of the night awake with tummy cramps and resulting you-know- what or it might have been the large amount of raw cabbage in the coleslaw or nothing at all, just one of those things!

Never mind, I'm feeling more or less OK now, so that's good.

If you look at my visitors counter you will notice that it's smashed through the 100,000 mark.  That's pretty surprising for a plain old blog that consists of general ramblings about a very ordinary life and I'm really chuffed.  Thank you all!

I have no idea what we're going to do today but I have knitting and three new food magazines to peruse so I won't be bored.  I love my quiet life!


No comments:

Post a Comment