Friday 25 August 2017

Friday

Good morning folks.  It's nearly five but too dark to see the weather from where I'm sitting and I'm too lazy to get up and check!  The days are now noticeably shorter and the nights longer again, Autumn is well on her way in.

Yesterday ended up as a weary day after a rush around in the morning.  I didn't get very much done apart from keeping falling asleep really, but never mind, hopefully today will go better.

Fingers crossed!

Later addition:
Re the new saucepans, I googled for 'oven proof saucepan lid' and have bought a couple of multi-size ovenproof lids that should do the trick nicely - oven proof up to 230C
Image result for ProCook Universal Lid

4 comments:

  1. I guess you must have needed the sleep have a better day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I must have. Thanks, Diane and have a good day yourself too.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, they do look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them, for sure.
    J x

    ReplyDelete