Wednesday 23 August 2017

Wednesday

Belated Good Morning to you all.

I've been a bit of a spendthrift recently.  My saucepans are quite old and getting battered so I was looking around for some new ones when I saw this range.
http://www.tefal.co.uk/ingenio

Essentially, they are non-stick saucepans with removable handles so they can go into the oven from the hob.  They slot nicely inside each other (and I have some pan separators to avoid scratches.  They also do frying pans with the same removable handles and you can get extra handles . . .  The lids also lie flat and the only think I am not sure of is whether the lids go in the oven.  If not, it will have to be foil.

Anyway, I treated myself to three saucepans with lids and a handle plus another handle and I will give them a go and see.  Fingers crossed.


2 comments:

  1. The look perfect - the saucepan dilemma is a constant thorn in the side of cooks. I like the idea of hanging saucepans but I just don't have the room

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased so far, just a bit miffed about the lids not being oven suitable which is more than a bit silly under the circumstances. They've given me loads more space and the drawer closes properly now.
    J x

    ReplyDelete