Friday 24 November 2017

Friday



A propos of yesterdays little rant . . . this says it all!
Good morning, everyone.  It's an early wake for me today but not to worry.  It means I can get going sooner and therefore get finished sooner which has to be a good thing.

Yesterday I had a worry.  For a few days now, the fridge hasn't closed properly.  I washed round the seal and pushed the shelves in properly and  it still didn't close.  Fool that I am, I never thought to check what was on the shelves until yesterday and when I did, lo and behold, the pack of leeks was just a few mms too long for the shelf it was on and was stopping the door from completely shutting.  I don't know why I didn't notice that sooner and felt very stupid but it was a great relief as I'd got to the point of dithering between getting someone to look at it or buying a new one.

It's turned chilly outside again and I gather that there's been snow in Scotland, according to a Scottish friend on Facebook.  We won't get any here but the chill will keep me snug and warm inside, I suspect, and very grateful for my heating.  I have to bustle around getting things in a fit state for the cleaners and that will keep me nice and warm anyway.

I'd better stop now and take a look in Facebook.  There's a number of groups I help to admin and I like to pay them an early visit.

Have a lovely day, everyone, and stay warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment