Sunday 26 November 2017

Sunday

Good morning, everyone.  It's another cold morning here but not so cold as yesterday when there was a fine old frost making a lovely world even more lovely.  It stayed a bit parky all day too, despite the glorious sunshine.

I had a quiet day, punctuated once by popping out to Tesco.  I didn't mean to get much, just to stock up with my 0% fat things but I saw that they had 'Jamie Oliver's Christmas Cookbook' reduced from £26 to £10.  Now that's what I call a good reduction so, being a sucker for cookbooks and quite a fan of Mr Oliver (Essex lad made good, etc), somehow it jumped off the shelf into my trolley!  I've glanced through and it's going to be a good read.

Today is quiet again but that's good.  Life plods on, you know, and so do I!

Coffee time and then I'd better get going and see to things.  Goodness, it's nearly seven o'clock.  Have a great day and may you achieve all you hope to do today.

2 comments:

  1. It's another sparkly morning here so we're off out for a gentle stroll shortly.
    The cookery book was a good deal, I think it would have found its way into my trolley too!
    Have a lovely day Joy. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started reading through and I love it. I can see I shall get loads of ideas from it too.
    Enjoy your stroll. I love sparkly, sunny days.
    J x

    ReplyDelete