Thursday 30 November 2017

Thursday

Good morning, everyone.  Another chilly, frosty morning but no snow, not here. 

Yesterday was busy but went well.  It shows how long it was since I had any sort of prescription.  I picked up my repeat prescription and discovered that I no longer have to pay for it - another perk of being over sixty!  It even said so on the form so I didn't have to provide proof.  It took me ages to get to the surgery for the prescription as there must have been some sort of accident: the roads were heaving with slow moving traffic and just before I got there a police car and ambulance screamed past.  However, by the time I'd got the meds from the nearby chemist, the roads were clear again. 

The chemist had changed too - it's hardly a shop now, just a prescription place.

Tuition went really well again.  I'd mugged up a bit about prime and composite numbers, not that there's much to mug up at this level anyway, and we learnt how to find them on a number square.  That was it really.   I'm sure there's a use for knowing prime numbers, there's got to be, but I can't see what it is.

On to today and I have a form to drop off.  I got a registration form from the Springfield hospital yesterday before my appointment there.  The covering letter changed the time from a convenient 9:30 to a less convenient later in the day, darn it!  There was a form to fill in with a SAE, except that the SAE was missing so, in order to explain, I've decided to take it there myself: the main reason I chose there was because it is close to home so it won't be a hassle.

Then there's the usual daily chores before tuition and after that I am being taken out to the Civic for a show, which is lovely and I'm very much looking forward to it.

So that's my day and I should enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment