Saturday 10 February 2018

Saturday

Good morning.  I woke at stupid o'clock today.  I wish I could sort of stabilise my waking patterns - a nice, steady six o'clock would do me just fine!   Shouldn't whinge though.  I may wake early but I wake in a warm, comfortable bed in a warm, comfortable home, something I am very grateful for.  I hope lovely house sitter is equally comfortable, but still fast asleep!

Yesterday morning was pretty busy but I got everything on the list done and I was away earlier than expected.  The new suitcase was bursting and I am so glad I bought it.

I have no idea what's going to happen today but I'm sure it will be nice, whatever it is.  Hopefully, your day will also be good.
I think it is time for the first coffee now, so I'll stop waffling and say goodbye for now!


4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely day! It's cold and squally here. I've been up, done the dishwasher, loaded the dryer and set the washer going again. The kitchen is tidy as I was very lazy and left last nights pots till this morning! I'm now back in my warm bed in the land of blog for a while! Sewing later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours sounds like a lovely day too - enjoy!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping patterns change as we age; husband and I have one good night, one indifferent night and then one awful night and this is how it seems to go! But at least we don't have work the next day, so aren't going to fret about it.
    Hope you enjoy your time away and the house sitter will, I am sure, be comfortable.
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how I feel about it too. When I was teaching, it was worrying if I hadn't slept but, frankly, waking up very early was a Good Thing as there was always more work to be done. Never satisfied, that's me. :-)

    ReplyDelete